Monday, March 13, 2006

Interview with a leech

I wonder whether recruiter's are in fact leeches? Perhaps I won't win any favours in the HR department with such contempt. However it does beg the question...whatever happened to the good old days when you applied for a job in the local paper? Where did all these vultures come from? What has the world come to? Am I being overly critical and cynical? Tomorrow I have an interview with a leech. I hope he doesn't read this ramble. I don't think I have much to fear...I don't think anyone reads my ramblings. That's ok...I haven't anything of importance to say...only ramblings about nothing in particular...whining and moaning is probably the best description. Everyone needs an outlet I guess...and for me it is these pages.

Let us ponder human leeches and their slimy trails.

Goodnight !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home