Sunday, February 26, 2006

Performance Appraisal

I have my performance appraisal tomorrow and I am totally unprepared for it. I forgot all about it and now I'm wondering whether or not I should make a few preparations tonight, or just wing it tomorrow. I am hardly on a fit state of mind right now to be contemplating an update to my CV, which has been requested I bring with me to the interview. Fuck it! I'll just have to make an extra effort to get in early and set some time aside to work on where I'm at and what I want. I forgot to bring the forms home on Friday anyway, I have till 4pm to think of something, so all is not lost and I definitely need not panic at this stage. It's all bullshit anyway and I'm not sure if I'll make the year out with my current employer.


I watched The Proposition last night and thought it lacked depth. The proposition, to kill you're own brother had a certain dark appeal for me, yet the character portrayal was deficient in emotion I think. Perhaps I ought to watch the film again so I can better judge it. I think I was a little vacant when I watched it, so an analysis would probably be an unfair assessment. I think I am still rather vacant, I lack stimulation and feel as if I am wavering in listlessness. Perhaps I should get to bed, after all, I need to get up early to fuck around with my strengths and weaknesses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home