Monday, February 20, 2006

Same Old Same Old

The year seems to be advancing in much the same way as the year before. Does time always drag on like this? or is it merely a function of perception, that somehow I am becoming increasingly more aware of the sluggish momentum it seems to be gathering. I need some change. I need something that will overtake me, overtake me with passion, to fuel me with a drive of some sort. To rescue me and ignite the flame of creation, which lies smoldering at the moment. I've been on cruise control for what seems like too long. I am feeling more dead than alive. I feel as if I'm about to explode with frustration. Perhaps my fury will take me on a new direction. Perhaps I'll continue along the way hoping for something different. I need to take charge, to radically modify my comfort zone. It all seems so complex yet there seems to be a simplicity in the complexity. A simple thread can alter my perception so perhaps I need to learn to sew.

Must think!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home