Monday, February 13, 2006

Critical Mass

I think I may be heading into a critical mass of hyper madness! My head keeps reeling in a spiral of chaos inspired thinking, which in some strange way is attaching itself onto a string running through the fabric of inner space. I do not know how I can avert the inevitable crash that seems to be looming ahead of me. I seem to be running on pure adrenalin, fuelled but some unknown force, a mania which I must confess appeals to the sense of urgency I've been experiencing. A frantic pace created by some unbeknownst entity, to serve as a punishment for past and present sins perhaps. Or could it be that I am punishing myself for my own moral trangressions. Whatever this force is, it is seducing me into believing I am beyond the limitations of normality, that I can cheat the Sandman and his grains of time. Perhaps I am morphing into a vampire..the undead....a night creature, which hides away from the stinging light of day.

Perhaps all this madness is just a way for me to detract from the everyday dullness and routine. A way to numb the overwhelming desire to escape into some far away land by transporting me into my Self, where I feel safe. Only time will tell where I end up. Wherever the end of this journey is, it is certain that it is exactly where I need to be.


Safe travelling!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home