Wednesday, February 01, 2006

NA NA Land!

What if there existed a utopia and it was called NA NA Land? Where people spoke in a language filled with hope and promise. Would you be interested in travelling to this place? What if you discovered that the language appeared to be a guise and that in some profound way it made little sense? A way to convert the unconverted, to promote some new belief system so to speak
. A language designed to confuse and distract from what is really happening, from what is real. And if all the hope and promise which initially attracted you there suddenly dissappeared would you still stick around for some encore performance which may never eventuate?

I am in such a dilemma. I thought I had found such utopia yet it seems to be fading into idealogy. Mere cult speak where the boundaries between what is real and what is supposed to be real are merging into confusion and abstraction. Perhaps it is the way I perceive this place. Perhaps it is the way in which I perceive myself that has suddenly changed.

I am probably making no sense to the vast majority of you out there and it has to be that way. You can count your blessings that my rant is senseless, however there are possibly a few people that will understand what I am trying to articulate. Perhaps I am only thinking out loud, trying to come to a decision. Have to see what happens.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home