Monday, February 26, 2007

Manifestation

Can one manifest a different reality by focusing energy? Positive people probably do this all the time and I wonder if such a direct focus can be maintained on a continual basis? There are schools of thought I guess that suggest this as a definite possibility. Is it a realistic goal if one has a natural tendency to lean into the darker shadows of pessimism . Anything is possible, I guess, so I am trying to maintain a more direct linear approach to my thinking process. I'm interested now in the relationship with thought and emotion. Can this relationship be nurtured and enhanced even when forces plot against this union. I think therefore I am. Once again sagely words float and drift by, reminding me of how reality takes form.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home