Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Slow is the path beyond

The yellow brick road seems paved with a sickly viscous material, it's hard to move and my legs ache as I shuffle devoid of energy or zest for this unknown lane.

The road is slow going as a trudge along its meandering and purposeless twists and turns, which strike me as so very untoward and lame.

Dark clouds loom overhead, amongst the gods of sombre sky. I try to smile, perhaps to awaken a little sunshine amidst the
swirling grey. I grit my teeth and a half hearted grimace limpers across my face, a spot breaks amongst the suffocating haze.

Could it be that a God has stirred from fitful sleep illuminating the dank sky with a wink of a golden eye? Winking a brief glimpse of colour to remind me that there still exists a day.

So I continue even when it appears that I've lost my way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home