Sunday, May 07, 2006

Brutal

An architect wanted a gusset plate connection on a truss to be "brutal". He wanted a brutal connection. Both the engineer and I were dumbfounded by such a remark. It caused much laughter, the jokes kept rolling in. I am recalling this moment because I just watched Wolf Creek and consider this movie to be brutal. So kiddies today's word is "brutal". It's funny how such differences in meaning can be associated with words. I'm not sure why I am even bothering with this blog tonight/morning. I am sleep deprived because of the wretched woman who lives next door and by all acounts I should be in bed now. I wanted to be brutal to her at 2:00am yesterday, the madwoman was jabbering away to herself and I just couldn't sleep with her ranting to the demons in her head. It is strangely quiet next door, I would've thought she'd be slamming the fucken doors again. Perhaps she was a good girl today and took her psyche drugs, some extra largactil in her medicine cabinet wouldn't go astray.
Some largactil for myself wouldn't be such a bad idea either. It may kerb the resentment I have for the madwoman, the wicked witch of the inner west.

I was back at the dentist again this morning or yesterday morning now. It's 12:52am Sunday morn, so technically speaking I can say yesterday. I am really only blabbering away now, perhaps I ought to leave this rant for a time when I really have something of interest to communicate.

Sweet Dreams all!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home