Sunday, June 18, 2006

Days end

Well the day is pretty much over. What have I achieved today? Nothing! Sweet FA! I uninstalled Zone Alarm Pro version 65.714.xxx and reinstalled the previous version with some umming and ahhing about whether I even need the damn program, considering my modem/router has an in built hardware firewall. Is another firewall really necessary? I even installed Windows defender for some unknown reason. Here I am contemplating going down the Linux road and I'm installing more MS products. I must be absolutely mad! Am I totally paranoid? Security has gone a little too far. What am I...Fucking ASIO? What is with me? Am I that bored that I need Windows Defender...Like any Microsoft product is going to be safe and secure.

Anyway I haven't much going on. Nothing much to talk about tonight. Just my paranoia. Maybe I should just go to bed. Simple solution to a not so simple day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home