Thursday, May 18, 2006

Once upon a time

Once upon a time, one's entitlements would be gratified almost immediately. Long gone are those days. In today's electronic world, exchanges of monies owed can be delayed. It is the case upon leaving my old employer. I've waited almost a week finally some of my entitlemnet was paid. I believe they still owe me a week's pay but what the hey, at least I received the bulk of it. The temptation is to spend it but I have chosen to remove over half of it into somewhere I cannot touch it, at least not instantly. When instant gratification is a temptation it is better to exercise a little prudence. I payed off some debt and perhaps over the course of the next few weeks I will be able to remove the other credit card debt I have. Why am I even bothering writing about this horse shit...perhaps because I have nothing else to say. I have been studiously labouring at my new job and have neglected this blog and as a consequence my mind has become like Aeroplane jelly, wobbly and mushy.

Thus it is, I have nothing to report.

Goodnight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home