Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Back to its old tricks!

My head is back doing its old tricks. Uncertainty and self doubt are creeping up on me. They are old foes and I'm usually pretty good at keeping them at bay, however lately they are becoming stronger, almost as if by coincidence while I struggle with my own prowess or perhaps self delusion. I'm at odds with myself, left wondering whether I'm really capable. Perhaps that isn't entirely correct. I know I am capable yet I am finding myself a mire of disillusionment and listlessness, unmotivated and generally worn out. Perhaps I am facing a burn out of sorts. In fact I'm not really into writing this blog. Work is sucking the life out of me. And I've only been at this job for around six months.

I am afraid I'm not working to the best of my ability and perhaps I could put in a little more effort. Hopefully I'll be able pull up with a little more enthusiasm and energy soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home